11/29/11

More :: Photos :: Portland :: Roller Derby Regionals

I'm headed to Canada for the first Roller Derby World Cup! I've got my bags packed, my renewed passport came in last minute, my very expensive plane ticket is on my credit card and I have a mind full of Green Lantern energy! I will be seeing some of the girls below (shot at West Regionals in Portland last month) in Toronto and on Team USA. There will be 13 countries participating in the  Blood & Thunder World Cup event.
The best flat track derby girls in the world! Yeah,  I'm very excited to be going. If you know me, even just a little, you know that I love strong determined women.  What will I'll come away with after being in a room full of them for four days?

belle RIGHT Hooks #1619 on the bench with her fellow Golden Girls

Deridre "Boo Boo Radley" Sage #5  for the Denver Dolls

Jet City Hug

Rose City cheers

Scald Eagle #50 for the Rose City Rollers

Ivy Profane #500 for the B.ay A.rea D.erby Girls

Urrk'n Jerk'n #00 for the Rocky Mountain Rollergirls

Black Star Heroine #63mg

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I love these roller girl pics...looks like so much fun. To shoot and to play!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments